Returning a weaned recipient mare
- The surrogate mare must be returned within 6 months after giving birth, in a healthy condition and with a normal body weight.
- Returning her too late will be charged, starting from the 7th month after the planned parturition date. (€ 100 / month)
- If the receptor mare is returned in an unacceptable state of health, there will be an additional fee charged.
- After a telephonic appointment and only between 8h and 16h on regular working days.
- Horses from abroad must always have a health certificate with them, otherwise an additional cost off 500 € will be charged.
- If the receptor mare had an abortion or stillborn fetus, you can only return her after a quarantine period of 40 days, unless you can prove through laboratory testing that the cause was of non-infectious nature.
- When the recipient mares dies or when you would like to buy this horse there will be charged 1200 € exclusive VAT.